VIEW NOW | 2021 RDCA-DAP® Workshop
The Rare Disease Cures Accelerator-Data and Analytics Platform (RDCA-DAP®) is an FDA-funded initiative with the goal of accelerating therapy development across rare diseases. The platform serves as a centralized and standardized infrastructure to host and share rare diseases data, to support and accelerate rare disease innovation.
View the RDCA-DAP 2021 Virtual Workshop and learn more, as we:
- Introduce and demonstrate the platform for the first time!
- Case studies will show the usability, diverse functionality and interface to analytical tools
- How to access data now and in the future
- Build upon stakeholder engagement and engage academic, clinical and patient communities
- Understand roles stakeholders play in the success of RDCA-DAP
- Increase and influence data standardization and data sharing
RDCA-DAP is well positioned to generate solutions to drug development bottlenecks. As such, the utility of patient-level data is maximized and data may be used to develop tools that will be accessible to the community in order to optimize and accelerate drug development across rare diseases.
Critical Path Institute is supported by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and is 56.5% funded by FDA/HHS, totaling $16,749,891, and 43.5% funded by non-government source(s), totaling $12,895,366. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement by, FDA/HHS or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit FDA.gov.