2022 C-Path Neuroscience Annual Meeting
C-Path’s Neuroscience Program (CPAD, CPP, CP-RND, CPTA, D-RSC, HD-RSC) is pleased to host the 2022 C-Path Neuroscience Annual Meeting, October 25-27, 2022 at The Westin Crystal City Reagan National Airport in Arlington, VA.
The 2022 C-Path Neuroscience Annual Meeting will bring together global industry, academic and regulatory agency partners, colleagues and collaborators for an engaging, pre-competitive dialogue aimed at generating tangible and actionable solutions for unanswered questions and unmet needs in neurology drug development. In addition, the meeting aims to advance our understanding of disease progression and generation of drug development tools and solutions in Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, ataxias and other rare neurodegenerative diseases.
The key objectives of this meeting are to:
- Examine the gaps and unmet needs in patient-focused drug development in neurology to enable the highest possible utility of drug development tools
- Incorporate the voice of the patients to generate and integrate actionable solutions in partnership with industry and drug development experts
- Build consensus around use of cross-cutting quantitative modeling and analysis to evaluate disease progression, patient stratification and treatment effects
- Evolve the use of fluid and imaging biomarkers in drug in neurology development
- Evaluate complex and innovative clinical trial design for patient-centric drug development
- Encourage data sharing across neurology therapeutic areas, including rare diseases
We look forward to translational and transformational dialogue to successfully execute C-Path’s mission of Accelerating the Path to a Healthier World.
For more information, email email@example.com.