Innovative Trial Design Approaches to Model Informed Drug Development in Rare and Neurological Diseases
Are you passionate about making a difference in the fields of neurology and rare diseases? Do you want to explore new methods that can revolutionize drug development in these critical areas? Join us for an enlightening webinar where we’ll delve into the latest advancements and strategies.
Oct. 6, 2023 | 11 AM ET
Gain an understanding of:
- Integrated Methods in MIDD
- How Innovative Trials can be Applied to Pediatrics or Rare Diseases
- Healthy Volunteer Studies in Rare Disease Drug Development
- Application of MIDD to Support New Drug Development
Who Should Attend:
- Researchers and Scientists
- Physicians and Clinicians
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Drug Developers
- Advocacy Organizations
- Anyone Passionate About Neurological and Rare Disease Advancements
Featured Speakers: Zihan Cui, Quantitative Medicine Developer (C-Path), Angela Genge, Executive Director Phase 1 Unit (The Montreal Neurological Institute), Collin Hovinga, VP Rare and Orphan Disease Programs (C-Path), Luke Kosinski, Senior Quantitative Medicine Scientist (C-Path), Klaus Romero, Chief Science Officer (C-Path), Hao Zhu, Division Director, Division of Pharmacometrics, Office of Clinical Pharmacology (FDA)
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insights into cutting-edge methods and strategies that have the potential to transform the landscape of drug development.
Let’s work together to bring innovation, hope, and progress to neurological and rare disease research.