(Formerly, the Annual PRO Consortium Workshop)
On April 17-18, 2024, the 2024 Clinical Outcome Assessment Annual Meeting (formerly, the Annual PRO Consortium Workshop) will be held at the Bethesda North Marriott & Conference Center, Rockville, MD. As announced during the 14th Annual PRO Consortium Workshop held in April 2023, we are transitioning to a Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) Program-focused meeting. Topics to be covered/addressed during this year’s event include:
- Update on FDA’s Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) Qualification Program and other FDA initiatives
- eCOA and digital health technologies (DHTs) in oncology: realizing the digital dividend
- Mitigating challenges in observer-reported outcome assessments: sharing lessons learned from across the COA Program
- DHT: evidence needed to support fitness-for-purpose for drug development and regulatory decision making
- Implications for using patient-reported outcome (PRO) measures and COAs as screeners for trial entry or stratification
- PRO measurement now and into the future: multi-stakeholder perspectives regarding the optimization of PRO data in the decision-making process across the healthcare continuum
- High-level summaries of the ongoing activities and recent accomplishments of the COA Program including updates from the PRO Consortium, Rare Disease COA Consortium, and eCOA Consortium
Registration: A registration fee of $375/person* is required.
* FDA, patients, patient representatives, and patient organization representatives will have registration fee waived.